What I want to know is the name of the DJ/Producer
You can send me an email through my contact page: click here
You can send me a personal message from the forum you're using.
You can send me a message on facebook, just follow one of these links:
I will announce the winner in November, so you can use the whole month of October to figure it out.
Shipment is worldwide!
Hints:To help you I give you some hints:
- This DJ/Producer is New York native but Switzerland based.
A USB Rechargeable Mini Screen-Free Clip MP3 Player with TF Card Slot - Black
- Color: Black
- Made of quality aluminum alloy casing
- Compact designed with clip
- Support MP3 format music
- Support TF card up to 8GB
- Built-in 140mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Working time: about 3 hours
- Interface: mini USB + earphone + TF slot
- Comes with earphone + USB cable + English user manual
- Note: No loudspeaker
Kingston MicroSD TransFlash 2GB Memory Card
- Japan version
- Genuine Kingston Product
- Fast data transfer rate
- Write-protect switch with adapter
- Included adapter allows the card to be used in Secure Digital (SD) compatible devices
- Lifetime warranty from Kingston Technology
Questions and Answers:Q: Yeah, but I live in Alert, Nunavut, Canada (widely considered to be the northernmost permanently inhabited place in the world)
A: Well if they deliver mail at Alert, Nunavut, it shouldn't be a problem. Shipment is worldwide...
Q: I can't figure out the artist
A: Don't worry, you still have a chance. If nobody is gonna guess the artist, I'll pick a random contester. Besides, I will give multiple hints during this month...
Q: How many times can I participate?
A: As many times as you want, but I use a fair use policy. So don't dump the complete DJ/producer database in your response ;-)
Q: How can I inrease my chances?
A: You can try to bribe me... (males only), or try to seduce me... (females only!)
Q: I never win someting so why should I try?
A: This could be your lucky
Q: The price is probably a second hand clone product, and broken too!
A: Nope brand new. Okay it's probably a clone of some brand, but hey it's a gift... and I am poor too ;-)
Q: You're probably gonna give it to some relative, or to nobody at all.
A: No, that's not my style. Everybody has an equal chance.
Q: I still have questions...
A: Just send me your question through my contact page: Click here